Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-11 Origin: Site
After the air cooler has been running for a long time, the filter screen will be blocked by dust and dirt, which will affect the air volume and cooling effect. It is best to clean it once every two weeks. The method is as follows:
(1) Unplug the power supply;
(2) Loosen the screws and remove the back cover;
(3) Pull out the connector, and remove the filter screen and the back cover together;
(4) Reconcile with detergent and clean water to an appropriate concentration;
(5) Put the filter screen and the rear cover into the container, wash for 10-15 minutes and then replace with clean water for cleaning. Do not immerse the small motor in water, and do not rinse the small motor with water;
(6) Reinstall the filter and the rear cover back to the original place.